- IDENTIFICATION DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, below I inform you of the following data:
Company: WINETELLERS, SL (hereinafter, VINOTELLERS)
Address: calle Aragó, number 347, penthouse 1a, 08009 Barcelona, Spain
Website: www.vinotellers.com (hereinafter “the portal or website”)
- USERS: The use of this portal is absolutely voluntary and implies full acceptance by those who access it, hereinafter "User", of all the conditions of use in force at any time found at this address. VINOTELLERS reserves the right to withdraw access to this website, without prior notice, to any User who contravenes the provisions of these conditions of use. The User will have the responsibility to carefully read these conditions. The aforementioned conditions will be applied regardless of the general contracting conditions that in their case are mandatory.
- USE OF THE PORTAL: VINOTELLERS provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, "the contents") on the Internet belonging to VINOTELLERS. The User assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. The User agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services, but not limited to, not to use them to (i) engage in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, of apology for terrorism or an attack against human rights; (iii) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: The contents of the website, including, among others, the images and texts of the articles, whatever their format, are the property of VINOTELLERS, or have sufficient rights, and are protected by international property laws and treaties. intellectual. In this sense, it is expressly forbidden to copy, reproduce, sell, transmit, distribute, republish, modify or show for commercial use without your prior consent. The User agrees to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by VINOTELLERS. As a User, you can view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on the computer's hard drive or on any other physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively for personal and private use.
- EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY: VINOTELLERS is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, unavailability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it. The contents of this website are offered for informational and informative purposes. VINOTELLERS disclaims any responsibility, direct or indirect, that may arise from the use or application of the information on this website outside of its purposes.
- MODIFICATIONS: VINOTELLERS reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate on its portal without prior notice.
- LINKS: In no case will VINOTELLERS assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained on this website.
- EXCLUSION RIGHT: VINOTELLERS reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those Users who fail to comply with this Legal Notice.
- GENERALITIES: VINOTELLERS will pursue the breach of this Legal Notice as well as any improper use of its portal, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law.
- MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: VINOTELLERS may modify the conditions determined here at any time, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between VINOTELLERS and the User will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona.