General conditions of sale
Company: WINETELLERS, SL (hereinafter, VINOTELLERS)
Address: calle Aragó, number 347, penthouse 1a, 08009 Barcelona, Spain
Website: www.vinotellers.com (hereinafter “the portal or website”)
This document (as well as any other document mentioned here) regulates the conditions governing the use of the Website and the purchase of products and / or services (hereinafter, Conditions).
- THE USER: Access, navigation and use of the Website, confers the condition of user (hereinafter, User), so that he accepts from the start of navigation on it all the Conditions established herein and their subsequent modifications, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding legal regulations that apply to this case. The User declares to be over 18 years of age and have the legal capacity to enter into contracts through this website.
- PURCHASING PROCESS: The User can buy the Website by the established means and forms. To do this, you must follow the established purchase procedure during which you can add to the cart, basket or final purchase space as many products and / or services as you consider. The User must fill in and / or check the information that is requested at each step in order to execute their purchase. Subsequently, the User will receive an email confirming that their order or purchase request has been received. The User acknowledges at the time of purchase to be knowledgeable and accepts the particular conditions of the product in question.
- AVAILABILITY: All purchase orders received by VINOTELLERS through the Website are subject to the availability of products and / or services. In the event of difficulties in supplying them, VINOTELLERS will contact the User and reimburse any amount that may have been paid as an amount for said product.
- PRICES AND PAYMENT METHODS: The prices displayed on the website and / or platform used are the final ones, in euros and include the corresponding taxes. Prices may change at any time, but possible changes will not affect orders or purchases for which the user has already received an order confirmation. The collection of this amount does not guarantee that the purchase has been made. The accepted means of payment is the one offered by: (i) PAYPAL; (ii) STRIPE; (iii) credit card (Banco Sabadell payment platform).
- DELIVERY: In the cases in which it is appropriate to make the physical delivery of the contracted goods, the deliveries will be made at the national and international level. For the purposes of these conditions, delivery will be considered to have taken place at the moment in which the user or a third party indicated by it acquires material possession of the products, which will be proven by signing the receipt of the order at the address agreed delivery.
- RETURNS: In the case of being a property with physical support, the User has a period of 14 calendar days to withdraw from the purchase made on the Website. The term will count from the delivery of the same. In the case of being a personalized product, said right of withdrawal disappears, being the User aware of said circumstance and accepting it at the time of making the corresponding purchase. To exercise this right of withdrawal to which reference has been made and when appropriate, the User must notify their decision, in due time and form, to the email address indicated in the heading and / or using the form attached in the following link. The refund to the User will be through the same payment method used by the User at the time of the initial purchase transaction. No refund will be made if the product has been opened from its original packaging and is not in the same condition in which it was delivered or has suffered any damage after delivery. The refund will be made once the item has been received and its condition checked.
- DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY: Unless otherwise provided by law, VINOTELLERS will not accept any responsibility for: (i) losses not attributable to any breach on your part; (ii) business losses (including lost profits); (iii) technical failures due to fortuitous or other causes that prevent the normal operation of the website through the internet. Lack of availability of the website for maintenance or other reasons, which prevents the service; (iv) no breach or delay in the fulfillment of any of the obligations assumed, when it occurs as consequences that are beyond its reasonable control, that is, justified by force majeure.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: The contents of the www.vinotellers.com website, including, among others, the images and texts of the articles, whatever their format, programming language and form of representation, are the property of VINOTELLERS, or have acquired the corresponding rights of their owners, and are protected by international laws and treaties on intellectual property. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, it is expressly prohibited to copy, reproduce, sell, transmit, distribute, republish, modify or display for commercial use without the prior consent of VINOTELLERS . The User agrees to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by VINOTELLERS.
- COMPLETE AGREEMENT: These conditions and the entire document to which they refer constitute the entire agreement between the user and VINOTELLERS in relation to the object of sale and they replace any other agreement, or previous agreement agreed either verbally or in writing between the same parts.
- MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: VINOTELLERS may modify at any time the Conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published
- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between VINOTELLERS and the User will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona.