(i) Own cookies: they are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Session cookies: Necessary for the correct use of the web page, uninterrupted navigation remembering language or country options. They are used to identify the same temporary session of a user or browsing session.
- Technical Cookies: They store generic and anonymous information that does not include personal data whose objective is to guarantee the operation of the web.
- Register: They are created with the registration of a user (log-in). They are used to identify the user once he has authenticated himself within the Websites.
(ii) Third-party cookies: www.vinotellers.com, may contain third party cookies aimed at offering a better service than these third parties offer. An example of this use is the links to social networks that allow the content of the website to be shared, payment platforms and management programs and sales of services.
- Analytical cookies: They are those that, treated by vinotellers.com or by third parties, allow quantifying the number of visitors and statistically analyzing the use made by users of the web portal. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the Website and to prepare anonymous user browsing profiles, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the service users.
- Marketing: Marketing cookies are used to track visitors on web pages. The intention is to show relevant and attractive ads for the individual user, and therefore more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers.
In the case of wanting to modify the cookie settings of the browser, the User can do so by configuring its options. You can find information on how to modify the cookie policies of the different browsers in the following spaces:
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- For Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- For Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
- For Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place the user can exercise their right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers. We inform you that if you do not want websites to put any cookies on the computer, you can adapt the browser settings so that it is notified before any cookie is placed. Similarly, you can adapt the settings so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies.
In the event of wanting to know in more detail what the cookies consist of, at this link you can access the cookie guide edited by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection: https://www.aepd.es/media/guias/guia-cookies.pdf.