RESPONSIBLE FOR PERSONAL DATA
Company: WINETELLERS, SL (hereinafter, VINOTELLERS)
Address: calle Aragó, number 347, penthouse 1a, 08009 Barcelona, Spain
Website: www.vinotellers.com (hereinafter “the portal or website”)
We inform that the website www.vinotellers.com of which VINOTELLERS is the owner (hereinafter, "the portal or website"), complies with the guidelines of current regulations on the protection of personal data, Regulation (EU) 2016 / 679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) as well as LO 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, regulations on the protection of natural persons regarding data processing personal data and the free circulation of these data.
PRINCIPLES FOR TREATMENT
In the treatment of personal data we will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the regulations on Personal Data Protection:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will require consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes of which we will previously inform with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only request the strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which they are necessary.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: the data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. All possible measures are taken to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of user data by third parties.
REQUESTED DATA AND TREATMENT PURPOSE
The User is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data that he sends us directly or through the website, exonerating us of any responsibility for them. The User must guarantee the accuracy and authenticity of the personal data provided, and must provide complete and correct information on the different data collection forms on this website.
To this end, we inform that the data you provide us does so on a voluntary basis and is facilitating that they be incorporated into our information systems with the following purpose:
- Contact form: to send information about the consultation made (name, surname and email), obtaining the corresponding legitimation through the pre-contractual relationship of the parties;
- Subscription form: to send newsletters (newsletters), as well as commercial communications of promotions and / or publicity of the Website (name and email), obtaining the corresponding legitimation through the consent of the owner of the data;
- Registration forms for testimonials: to manage and publish said testimonies, publicly, on the web portal (name and email), obtaining the corresponding legitimation through the consent of the owner of the data.
- Registration forms for comments on the blog: to manage and publish said comments, publicly, on the web portal (name and email), obtaining the corresponding legitimation through the consent of the owner of the data.
- Services and / or products form: to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service offered, obtaining the corresponding legitimation through the contractual relationship between the parties;
By entering the data, the User grants the express and unequivocal consent, declaring to have been informed of the conditions on protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the automated treatment thereof, so that we proceed to the treatment of the data provided for the aforementioned purposes. It also implies consent to the international transfer of data, exclusively because some of the providers or third parties that provide services necessary for the development of this website are located in other countries. Failure to provide the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy implies the impossibility of subscribing, registering or receiving information about the products and services we offer.
Express mention is made of the under 14 years, in relation to the treatment of your personal data. The aforementioned minors will not be able to access this website without the parental or guardian consent.
The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of VINOTELLERS will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceed in each case and have been previously accepted by the user. In this case, we will process the data for the purposes of correctly managing our presence on the social network, informing about activities, products or services of VINOTELLERS. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
VINOTELLERS informs that it will not transfer personal data to third parties, except by legal obligation. However, in the case of being transferred to a third party, prior information would be produced requesting the express consent for such transfer. Entities that intervene in any phase of the treatment are obliged to observe professional secrecy and to adopt the levels of protection and the necessary technical and organizational measures at their disposal to guarantee the security of personal data. As data processors, VINOTELLERS has, among others, contracted the following service providers, who are committed to complying with the applicable regulatory provisions on data protection, at the time of contracting:
You participate and have certified their compliance with the framework of the agreement between the US and the European Union called Privacy Shield, having committed to submit all personal information received from member countries of the European Union to the principles derived from the Privacy Shield. Mailchimp adhesion to the Privacy Shield:
RIGHTS OF THE DATA HOLDER
VINOTELLERS guarantees in any case as a User the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, information and opposition, limitation and portability, in the terms provided in current legislation. Therefore, you can exercise your rights by sending an express request to the postal address indicated in the heading and / or by sending an email email@example.com, indicating in the subject: ARCO-POL Rights, and attaching a photocopy of your ID. In turn, as a User, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the treatment carried out before the withdrawal of consent. You also have the right to file a claim with the supervisory authority if you consider that your rights regarding the protection of your data may have been violated before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), at calle Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 -Madrid or through the electronic headquarters of the AEPD: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/.
The data provided by you as a User will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment and / or during the period for which legal responsibilities for the services provided may arise. When it is no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be suppressed with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data or total destruction of the same. VINOTELLERS reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence.